Well, we're here. Sara had air sickness and then car sickness so that put a bit of a damper on it, but we all survived. It was fun to watch them on the plane and at the apartment. We got Subway for lunch and then walked to Hyde Park to eat. We had our first grocery store experience and I probably shouldn't have taken the boys. Their eyes were out of their heads looking at the foreign food on the shelves. We took Sara back to the apratment and let her lay down, but I needed hands to carry bags. Trey is going to have a hard time with the cereal selection and we couldn't find poptarts anywhere. This will be interesting. I might need daily reminders of the word patience.Our temporary housing is a 3 story row house just off High Street in Kensington (photo). It has been so fun to walk around and discover. More later...